Maltbisk cake By Shruti Diggavi
This is an eggless, no-oven, steamed, and nutritious ragi malt powder and biscuits cake.Read More
- 1 cup Ragi malt powder
- 1 packet chocochip biscuits
- 1 packet coffee flavor biscuits
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup black raisins
- 1/2 cup ghee-roasted cashewnuts
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar (optional)
- Butter/ghee to grease baking pan
- 1 tsp Eno fruit salt
- Grind the biscuits in a mixer and transfer to a bowl.
- Add black raisins, cashews, sugar, ragi malt powder and mix.
- Make a smooth batter by adding milk and hand-whisk.
- Add Eno fruit salt and give a gentle stiPour batter in a greased baking pan.
- Pour 2 cups water in idli steameThen place the pan on a stand inside an idli steame.
- Cover and steam cook for 35-40 min.
- Check if done by running a knife through the centre, it should come out clean.
- Take out to cool.
- Flip on a plate and flip again to cut and serve .