Malpua By Pallavi Nigam Sahay
Malpua is a traditional Indian sweet. Chef Pallavi’s guest Vinita’s son Bharat prepares this delicacy he learnt from his grandmother. This pancake topped with kheer and dry fruits is amazingly mouthwatering.Read More
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup maida
- 1 cup suji
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds
- ghee for frying
- chopped dry fruits for garnish
- In a heated pan, add sugar, water and let it melt. Let the melted sugar cool down.
- In a bowl, add maida, suji, fennel seeds and mix it. Add the sugar syrup in the flour, mix it and leave it to ferment overnight.
- Pour the batter in the ghee for deep frying with a ladle. Fry it until it turns light golden brown.
- Garnish with chopped dry fruits and serve with kheer.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.