Malida Laddu By Pankaj Bhadouria
Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the recipe for a traditional sweet dish, Malida Laddu from Telangana. She gives this recipe a healthy twist by using rotis made with Ragi atta instead of leftover rotis. These laddus infused with jaggery and ghee are amazingly tasty.Read More
- 1 cup of water
- pink salt as per taste
- 3 tbsp desi ghee
- 2 cup ragi flour
- 2 tbsp cashew nut powder
- 1/2 tsp fennel seeds powder
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 cup grated jaggery
- crushed cashew nuts
- In a pan, add water, pink salt as per taste, desi ghee and let it boil.
- Take the pan off the flam.
- Add ragi flour and mix it.
- Leave the mixture to cool down.
- Grease the hands with oil and knead a dough.
- Make small balls of the dough.
- Dust it with flour and roll it out.
- Cook it on a heated pan until it is cooked nicely.
- Shred the roti, add ghee and grind it.
- Add the mixture in a bowl.
- Add powdered cashew nuts, fennel seeds, cardamom, grated jaggery and knead it.
- Roll the dough into laddu using hands.
- Coat the laddu with crushed cashew nuts.
- Garnish with date & jaggery syrup and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.