Malai Kulfi By Ranveer Brar
Malai Kulfi is a popular Indian frozen dessert. Chef Ranveer Brar shares the recipe for this roadside summer dessert. Made with condensed milk, fresh cream and khoya and frozen in an earthen pot, this kulfi is creamy, crunchy and so gratifying.Read More
- 100 ml fresh cream
- 50 ml condensed milk
- 150 gm khoya
- 1 tsp saffron
- 1 tsp pistachios
- 1 cup milk
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- ice as required
- rock salt as required
- almonds-pistachios jelly sauce
- To make Malai Kulfi, in a pan, add fresh cream, condensed milk, khoya, saffron, pistachios, milk and cardamom powder and let it cook well.
- Then add the prepared mixture in the kulfi container and close the container by applying the dough.
- Now in a pitcher, add ice, dalli salt and kulfi and let it freeze for 1 to 2 hours.
- Malai Kulfi is ready, add almonds, pistachios and jelly sauce to it.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.