Malai Doodh Peda By Ranveer Brar
Malai Doodh Peda
These easy to make pedas has to be everyone’s favourite. Made with just a few ingredients, this peda is super delicious and can make you happy with its super moist texture and amazing look.Read More
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 10 multigrain biscuits
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- silver warq
- marigold petals
- Procedure to make Malai Doodh Pedha: In a bowl add condensed milk.
- Add multigrain biscuits in the grinder and grind it.
- Add the biscuit crumbs, cocoa powder in the bowl and mix it well.
- Add some more biscuit crumbs and make a dough.
- Refrigerate the dough for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes take the dough out of the fridge and make small balls of it.
- Add almonds in the pedha.
- Add silver warq.
- For plating place the pedha on a plate.
- To garnish Malai Doodh Pedha add marigold petals on it and the dessert is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.