Malai Cake By Sauhardya Mitra
One Can enjoy cake in new style like RashmalaiRead More
- 1 Cup Maida (200gm)
- ½ Cup Powder Sugar (100gm)
- ½ Tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ Tsp Baking Soda
- 4 Tbsp Refined Oil/Butter
- 3-4 Tbsp Fresh Curd
- ½ Cup Milk for Cake batter & 1 Cup Milk for Malai
- 3-4 Tbsp Sugar
- Milk Powder 200gm
- ½ Tsp Vanilla Essense
- 4-5 Elaichi Ka Powder
- Chopped Cashew, Pusta & Almond for Garnishing
- Take a Strainer over a mixing bowl & add all the dry ingredients & Strain it.
- Give a good mixture of Dry ingredients .
- Then add Refined Oil, curd & milk to make a semi liquid cake batter & mix the Vanilla Essence to it.
- Then take 3-4 Greased Cups/ Greased Cake Mould/ Greased Bowl & fill the half with the cake batter.
- Then Microwave it 3-4min in high temperature.
- For malai heat the milk & wait for a boil, then add the milk powder & sugar, boil it to turn thicken to form Malai.
- Then add Elaichi Powder & Give it a Good Mix.
- Take the Cake & Spread the Malai Over it & gurnish it with chopped dry fruits.
- Serve it Cool.