Malai cake By Nikita kale
Its normal sponge cake without oven Eggless cakeRead More
- 1 cup Fresh Cream
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup Milk powder (4 packets of everyday milk powder each 10 Rs)
- 2 cup maida or all purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda with few drops of lemon juice
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- Vanilla essence few drops
- 1 cup dry fruits
- Coco powder _optional
- Place fresh cream in the bowl and whisk it until smooth bt only one side .
- Then add warm milk and sugar mix properly until sugar melts, then add 1 cup of milk powder mix properl.
- Then add 2 cup of maida in batches of two.
- Then add Baking powder, baking soda and vanilla essence and then add dry fruits .
- Grease the Baking tray and dust maida removes excess maida and pour batter,tap it to remove excess air.
- Palce it in preheated kadai or thick bottom pan ,place a stand to raise height and place cake tray and bake for 1 hou.
- After sometime check the cake is baked or not, by placing toothpick in iIn middle of cake ,if toothpick removes clean the cake is read.
- Remove from cake from tray ,loosing sides.