Makhan Bada is a traditional sweet from Rajasthan that is made during Diwali. These badas is a perfect balance of texture and flavours. It is a treat for all sweet lovers.Read More
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp ghee
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp curd
- silver foil
- Make a batter of all purpose flour, butter, ghee, baking soda and mix well.
- Add curd to make a dough.
- Make small balls of dough and create a dent in each.
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry wadas till golden brown.
- Make sugar syrup and put wadas in it.
- Cook the syrup and wadas till syrup boils up.
- Garnish Makkhan Bada with pistachios.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.