Makkai Makhani on Toast By Gautam Mehrishi
Makkai Makhani on Toast
Craving a healthy but yummy snack? This Makkai Makhani on Toast which contains tomato puree and corn kernels as shown by Chef Gautam Mehrishi could be just what you're looking for.Read More
- 2 tbsp white butter
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 2 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- water as required
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 3 tbsp thick cream
- 2 tsp kasuri methi
- fresh coriander leaves
- 2 whole wheat bread slices
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp fresh cream
- 1 tsp butter
- salt to taste
- In a heated pan add white butter, cumin seeds, black peppercorns, ginger - garlic paste and mix it well.
- Add Kashmiri red chilli powder, water and mix it.
- Add tomato puree, water and mix it well.
- Add corn kernels, thick cream and let it cook.
- Add kasuri methi, fresh coriander leaves and mix it well.
- Cut the edges of bread slices, cut it into triangular shapes and toast it on a heated pan.
- In a bowl add chopped cherry tomatoes, mint leaves, cumin powder, fresh cream and mix it well.
- Add kasuri methi and mix it.
- Apply butter on the bread slices.
- Place the toasted bread on a plate, add makkai makhani on it.
- For garnish add cherry tomatoes, bread crumbs, kasuri methi, corn kernels, black pepper powder, coriander leaves, parsley leaves and fresh cream.
- Makkai Makhani is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.