Makhani Pasta By Khatri Mohit
Winner - Your Recipe Contest Week 5
Fusilli Pasta cooked in rich and creamy makhani sauce.Read More
- 6-8 Ripe Tomatoes chopped
- 1 large onion chopped
- 8-10 garlic cloves
- 3-4 dried red chillies
- 2 inches ginger chopped
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 8-10 cashew nuts
- 4 green cardamom
- 1 tsp. cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp ground whole spice powder
- 1 tbsp sugar or honey
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp green chilly sauce
- 2 pinch orange food color (optional)
- 1 tsp Chinese salt
- 3-4 cloves
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut powder (optional)
- water as required
- 150 gms butter
- 500gms boiled Fusilli pasta
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 2 pcs. Amul cheese cubes or any processed cheese
- 1 tbsp oregano or pizza seasoning
- chopped coriander and cucumber for garnish
- Take a pressure cooker and add tomatoes, onion, ginger, garlic, dried red chilies, cumin seeds, cashew nuts, green cardamom, cinnamon powder, salt, kashmiri red chilly powder, coriander powder and ground whole spices.
- Now add sugar, tomato ketchup, green chilly sauce, orange food color, chinese salt, cloves, coconut powder and water.
- Close the cooker and bring it boil until 3-4 whistles and cool down at room temperature.
- Now take mixer grinder and make a puree with the help of some water and strain it with the help of a strainer.
- Now take a pan, add butter and melt it.
- Add boiled pasta, toss it and keep aside.
- In another pan take the strained puree and bring it boil.
- After 1 boil add cornflour and allow it to boil.
- Now add fresh cream and processed cheese in it.
- Adjust seasoning and add oregano or pizza seasoning and the makhani sauce is prepared.
- Now add the butter tossed pasta in it and cook it for about 5 minutes on slow flame.
- Makhani pasta is cooked. Garnish it with greated cheese and freshly chopped coriander and serve hot.