Makhani paneer By Abhishek Bhatnagar all about F n B
A delicious gem of Indian cuisine preferd by everyone. Tomatoes,coriander,cashew based smooth velvety gravy with Paneer cubes😋Read More
- 6 tomatoes cuts in cubes ,Coriander stems(3-4)
- 1-2Black cardamom,4cloves,1bayleaf,4black peppercorn,rosted Kasuri methi,red chilli powder 1 teaspoon, (Jaiphal javaitri optiona50gm cashew,butter100gm cream 100gm (optional).Sugar,oil,salt as required.
- For garnish - cream coriander sprigs
- In a pan add 1 tbsp oil and butter and melt it. Now add all the whole spices and hit lightly.
- Now add cubes of tomatoes,cashews and corainder stems salt and mash it on a high flame.
- Now let it cool and after this blend the tomato paste in a blender.
- Now in a pan add butter and strain the makhani gravy and add roasted Kasuri methi salt and sugar and give it a good boil.
- Now on other side cut paneer in cubes.
- At the finishing stage of gravy add cream,check the taste and add paneer cubes to it.
- In a serving bowl add paneer Makhani and garnish it with coarinder stems and cream and serve it hot.