Makai Narangi Halwa
A halwa made with unique ingredients to energise your mornings.Read More
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 cup corn
- a pinch saffron
- 50 ml orange juice
- 2 tbsp dry nuts
- ½ cup coconut
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 orange
- Heat ghee in a saucepan.
- Add grated corn and saffron strands. Mix it well.
- Add orange juice, dry nuts, grated coconut and cardamom powder. Mix all the ingredients well for rich flavours.
- Add sugar and orange juice. Mix it well and keep it aside.
- For the dressing: Chop the oranges into wedges.
- Melt sugar in a saucepan. Add the oranges and caramelize them on both the sides.
- For the plating: Place the halwa into a mould on a plate.
- Cover the upper surface of the halwa with a silver leaf.
- Garnish it with the caramelized oranges and mint sprig.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.