A chocolate brownie surrounded by chocolate petals. Sounds quite magical right? It's no wonder that this dessert is called Magic Chocolate Flower and is for every chocolate lover out there.Read More
- 150 gm butter
- 300 gm sugar
- 300 gm all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 150 gm cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 acetate sheets
- 75 ml sugar
- 5 egg yolks
- 250 ml cream milk
- 1 vanilla bean
- whipped cream
- Procedure to make Magic Chocolate flower: In a bowl add butter, sugar and mix it.
- In another bowl add refined flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and leave it.
- Add eggs in the butter and mix it well.
- Add vanilla extract, chocolate flavoured syrup and whisk it.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix it.
- In a baking tin place the butter paper, add chocolate brownie batter and bake it in a preheated oven at 180' C for 30 - 35 minutes.
- Pour chocolate on tabletop mix it and put it back in the bowl again.
- Pour the chocolate on acetate paper and let it cool in the fridge for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Using a stencil cut out petals, roll it on the pipe and seal the acetate paper with sellotape.
- Let it cool in the freezer for 10 - 15 minutes.
- In a bowl add egg yolks, sugar and whisk it.
- In a heated pan add cream milk, vanilla bean, cream.
- Add the mixture to the egg yolks and mix it.
- Add the custard back in the pan and cook it.
- In a bowl put the base in the centre, add brownie cake, whipped cream, strawberries.
- Unmould the petals, dip it in the chocolate and place it on the plate.
- Spray cooking spray on it.
- Repeat the process with other petals too and Magic Chocolate flower is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.