Macchali Chokha And Litthi
Fish is roasted on a stove and then finally added to the spicy chokha. Lastly serve it with Sattu Ki Litti made from wheat, bengal gram flour and jowar. A recipe must try for every fish lover.Read More
- For Macchali Chokha
- 1 river fish
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- 2 lemon
- mustard oil as required
- ½ onion
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves
- 1 green chilli
- coriander leaves
- ¼ tsp black papper
- .; Sattu Litti
- Procedure to make Macchali Chokha: Slit the river fish.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, lemon juice and let it marinate.
- Cook the fish on sigdi until it becomes crispy from both the sides.
- Add mustard oil on fish.
- To prepare Sattu Ki Litti, add chopped onions in a bowl, aachar, mustard oil, salt, red chilli powder.
- Stuff the mixture in the dough rolls.
- Cook the litti on sigdi until it turns brown from both the sides.
- Chop garlic, green chilli, onion, ginger, coriander leaves.
- In a bowl add chopped coriander, garlic, ginger and green chilli.
- Extract the cooked flesh and add it in the bowl and mix it well.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, lemon juice, a dash of mustard oil.
- Garnish with green chilli and Macchali Chokha is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.