Macaroni Arrabbiata By Shravani Lad
Very tasty and very simple to makeRead More
- Tomatoes - 3
- Olive Oil - 3 tbsp
- Garlic Chopped - 1 tbsp
- Pasta - 1 cup
- Salt - as per taste
- Chesse - as per required
- Black pepper powder
- Boil the water.
- Give cuts to the tomato .
- Put them into the boiled water for 10 to 15 sec.
- Then remove and put it in chilled water.
- Deseed the tomato and chop it properly.
- Take a pan and add oil to it .
- Add finely choppped garlic to it .
- Add chilli flaxes and swirl it and then add chopped tomatoes.
- Let it cook on low flame.
- Boil water in other pan and add little oil and salt to it .
- Once the water is boiled add pasta in it and cook it for 8 min.
- Drain it and add pasta to the sauce.
- Give it a good stir .
- Now add cheese as per your choice and again give a stir.
- It is ready to eat.