Mac N Cheese Balls By Shipra Khanna
Mac N Cheese Balls
Are you a lover of cheesy and fried foods? If yes, then this fried Mac n Cheese ball recipe is definitely for you. Chef Shipra Khanna’s deep-fried pasta balls loaded with oodles of cheese will make you drool over them.Read More
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 - 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 cups boiled macaroni
- 1/2 cup mozzarella and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- Oil for frying
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- For garnish: Parsley leaves and Liquid Cheese
- In a heated pan, add butter and let it melt. Add all-purpose flour and saute. Add the flour in a bowl. Add salt as per taste, black pepper powder, chilli flakes, milk and whisk it.
- Add the batter in the pan again and cook it until it turns thick. Add boiled macaroni, salt as per taste, chilli flakes. Keep stirring and cook until it turns thick.
- Transfer the mixture in a bowl. Add grated cheddar and mozzarella cheese and mix it.
- Heat oil in a pan. Apply oil in hands. Make small balls of the mac n cheese mixture. Coat it in breadcrumbs and deep fry in the oil until it turns golden and crispy.
- Garnish with parsley leaves and liquid cheese.
Explore our Popular Stories.