Mac N Cheese By Rakhee Vaswani
Mac N Cheese
Bored with the same classic Mac n Cheese? Chef Rakhee recreates this recipe with loads of cheese and bechamel sauce. This Mac n Cheese is crunchy and crispy also it can be served hot as a starter.Read More
- For mac n cheese
- 1 tbsp boiled and mashed corn
- ½ cup boiled macaroni
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- crushed black pepper
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 3 - 4 spring roll sheets
- refined flour batter as required
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
- For bechamel sauce
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp refined flour
- milk as required
- For garnish
- julienned red and yellow bell pepper
- parsley sprig
- spring onion stalk
- In a heated pan add butter, refined flour and mix it.
- Add milk and keep stirring. Add the white sauce in a bowl. To the bowl add cooked mashed corn, boiled macaroni and mix it. Add mixed herbs, salt, crushed black pepper, mozzarella & cheddar cheese and mix it.
- Stuff the spring roll sheet with cheese mixture and fold it.
- In a heated pan add oil and fry the spring rolls until they turn golden brown.
- For garnish add red chilli paste, bechamel sauce, spring onion, parsley, bell pepper juliennes and Mac n Cheese is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.