Mac and Cheese
Kids love Mac and Cheese, and what better than the homemade creamy Mac and Cheese? This Mac and Cheese made with macaroni pasta, cheddar cheese and parmesan cheese and baked to a golden hue, is gooey, creamy, cheesy and divinely delicious.Read More
- 250 gm macaroni pasta
- 40 gm butter
- 40 gm plain flour
- 600 ml milk
- 1/4 cup chopped basil leaves
- 250 gm cheddar cheese
- 50 gm parmesan cheese
- In a non-stick pan, add macaroni and cook it for 8-10 minutes.
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Add plain flour to form a roux.
- Add milk, chopped basil and cook it for 10-15 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl.
- Add cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese and the boiled macaroni into the mixture. Mix them well.
- Transfer the mixture into a baking tray.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese and parmesan cheese over it.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180'C and bake it for 10-15 minutes.
- Mac and Cheese is ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.