This fruity dessert comprises of mango balls made of mango pulp and rice flour served in a coconut shell with coconut milk, ice and garnished with cherries and mango fruit.Read More
- ¼ cup mango pulp
- 2 to 3 tbsp rice flour
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup coconut milk
- cup sugar
- ½ coconut shell
- ice cubes
- Mango piece
- Mint leaves
- In a pan add water, mango pulp, and rice flour.
- Mix well and if the mixture is dry add some butter.
- Once the mixture leaves the sides of the pan, it is ready to be emptied in a bowl.
- In another pan, add water and sugar and wait until it dissolves.
- Once the mango mixture cools, make small balls and place them in a plate.
- Now, add the balls to the sugar syrup and boil for evenly cooking the mango balls.
- When the balls rise, take them out in a plate.
- In a bowl, add coconut milk and add the cooked mango balls.
- Add a spoon of sugar syrup and mix well.
- In a coconut shell, add ice cubes and coconut milk with balls.
- Garnish with cherries mango slice, and mint leaves.
Explore our Popular Stories.