Mèlanger Bowl By Deep06 Sandhu
It is simple as ABCRead More
- 1 bowl of fine chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon ginger- garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon mint powder and 1 cinnamon stick and cardamom 10 gram
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 2 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1/5 cup lime juice and temarind sauce
- 1 bowls of boiled and grinded rice
- ●For garnishing :- sliced lemon and mint leaves
- In a pan ,heat oil and add cinnamom ,cardamom and cumin powder.
- Add chopped onions and ginger garlic paste.
- When onions become golden brown add garam masala , chilli powder and coriander powder.
- Then add lime juice & temarind sauce. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add rice and pulses to the pan and cook for 5 minutes .