Lomo Saltado By Ranveer Brar
For the fans of global cuisine, this recipe of Lomo Saltado by Chef Ranveer Brar is just perfect. Lomo Saltado is a fusion of Peruvian and Chinese cuisine. This stir-fried vegetable dish is super tasty and very filling.Read More
- 2 inch fresh ginger
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp aji amarillo chilli paste
- 1 onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tomato
- 10 to 12 mushrooms
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 spring onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- In a heated pan, add olive oil, sliced mushrooms and toss it.
- Add the caramelised mushroom on a plate.
- In the same pan, add olive oil, finely chopped ginger, sliced onion, red bell pepper, tomatoes and toss it.
- Add soy sauce, Aji Amarillo chilli paste, cumin powder and toss it nicely.
- Add mushrooms, vinegar and leave it to reduce by switching off the gas.
- Add shredded spring onion and toss it.
- Garnish with french fries, pickled cucumber and onion rings.
Explore our Popular Stories.