Lockdown Pani Puri
Winner - Your Recipe Contest Week 3
Lockdown me pani puri kaise banayeRead More
- For Puri-----
- 1 Cup semolina (Suji)
- 1/2 Cup Flour(Maida)
- 1/2 Glass Water(Hot)
- Oil (frying)
- For Khatta Pani------
- 1 Cup tamarind extract
- 3 tbsp jaggery(gud)
- 1 tsp Chaat masala
- 1 Tsp Cumin powder(Jeera Powder)
- 1/4 Tsp red Chilli powder
- 3/4 Tsp salt
- 3 Cup Water
- For ALOO STUFFING :-----
- 3 potato / aloo, boiled & mashed
- 2 tbsp coriander, finely chopepd
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- ¼ tsp pepper powder
- ½ tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- ½ tsp salt
- firstly, in a large bowl take 1 cup Suji and 1/2 cup maida.
- add 1/2 Glass Water, crumble and mix well making sure the Suji turns moist.
- knead for 5 to 8 minutes or until the dough is formed.
- sprinkle water as required and knead to a smooth and soft dough.
- cover the dough and rest for 20 minutes.
- after 20 minutes, continue to knead for 2 more minutes.
- now pinch a very small ball sized dough.oll and flatten into small disk making sure it is thin.
- deep fry in hot oil, do not overcrowd the oil.flip over once the puri puffs up.
- fry on medium flame until it turns golden brown and crisp from both the sides.drain off over kitchen paper to get rid off excess oil.
- puri is ready for pani puri.
- *- FOR KHATTA MEETHA PANI PREPARATION:----*.
- firstly, in a large bowl take 1 cup tamarind extract and 3 tbsp jaggery.
- also add 1 tsp chaat masala, 1 tsp cumin powder, ¼ tsp pepper powder, ¼ tsp chilli powder, pinch hing, ¾ tsp salt and 3 cup water.
- mix well and khatta meetha pani is ready to enjoy with golgappa.
- *-ALOO STUFFING PREPARATION:----*.
- firstly, in a small bowl take 3 potato, ½ onion and 2 tbsp coriander.
- also add ½ tsp cumin powder, ½ tsp chaat masala, ¼ tsp pepper powder, ½ tsp chilli powder and ½ tsp salt.
- Mix Well.
- finally, pani puri recipe is ready to serve.