Lobiya Ki Boondi By Ranveer Brar
Lobiya Ki Boondi
Boondi kadhi is a lip-smacking yoghurt-based side dish which is relished all over India. Here Chef Ranveer Brar gives a tasty twist to this dish by making the boondi with Lobiya (Black-eyed beans) instead of making it with gram flour. The crispy, crunchy boondi in sweet and tangy buttermilk infused with black-eyed peas flour and mild spices will play a medley of flavours in your mouth.Read More
- 1 cup black eyed beans
- water as required
- 2 tbsp clarified butter
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1-2 ginger pieces
- 2 green chillies
- ¼ tsp asafoetida
- 1 cup curd
- 1-2 tbsp black eyed beans flour
- ½ tbsp clarified butter
- Grind the black eyed beans to a fine powder.
- Sieve the powder, take half quantity and make a paste using water.
- Heat oil in a pan and make boondis using this paste.
- Heat oil in another pan and add cumin seeds, green chillis, ginger, asafoetida and water to this.
- Make butter milk using curd in a bowl, add bean flour prepared earlier and mix well.
- Pour this into the pan and add salt and clarified butter. Allow this to boil till it thickens.
- Take this mixture in a bowl, add the fried boondis on top and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.