Lime & Rhubarb Panna Cotta
Did you know that Rhubarb is a good source of fibre and can even help reduce one's cholesterol levels? Try making some fruity Lime and Rhubarb Panna Cotta next time for dessert. Try making some fruity Lime and Rhubarb Panna Cotta next time for dessert.Read More
- 1 cup double cream
- 6 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 cup grape juice
- 2 rhubarb stem
- 1 tbsp agar agar
- black pepper powder
- In a heated pan add fresh cream and let it boil.
- Add caster sugar and mix it well.
- Add lemon zest and let it boil.
- In another pan grape juice, finely chopped rhubarb stem and let it boil.
- To the fresh cream add salt and mix it.
- Let the cream cool down add agar agar and mix it well.
- Add cream mixture in the cups.
- To the grape juice add caster sugar and mix it.
- Refrigerate the cups in the fridge.
- Add the rhubarb juice into the cups.
- To garnish, add chopped strawberries, rhubarb stem, black pepper powder and Lime & Rhubarb Pannacotta is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.