Craving for something light but filling at the same time? This Lettuce wrap is the solution to all your woes. Full of nutrients, this steamed wraps, bursting flavours will make you a kitchen star instantly. Worth a try!Read More
- 9 - 10 french beans
- 1 carrot
- 1 iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup broccoli
- 2 - 3 tbsp blanched beans
- 1/4 cup boiled corn
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 red chilli
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- For Dip: 2 red chillies and 3 - 4 tbsp soya sauce
- Chop the vegetables.
- Add water in a pan and let it boil.
- Add the chopped vegetables in a bowl.
- Add broccoli, blanched beans, boiled corn and mix it.
- Add salt as per taste, black pepper, chopped red chilli and mix it.
- Fill the lettuce leaves with the filling, fold it and seal it using a toothpick.
- Grease the bamboo steamer with olive oil.
- Add the wraps and steam it for 2 - 3 minutes.
- For the dip, in a bowl, add chopped red chilli, soya sauce and mix.
- Serve the Lettuce Wraps with soya chilli sauce.
Explore our Popular Stories.