Lentil Cheese Sticks By Shipra Khanna
Lentil Cheese Sticks
Taking inspiration from the popular South Indian snack Murukku, Chef Shipra Khanna shares the recipe for Lentil Cheese Sticks that will surely make you drool. This snack is easy to make and tastes divine.Read More
- For Lentil Cheese Sticks
- 1 cup urad dal flour
- 3 - 4 rice flour
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt Dip
- Heat oil in a pan. For the dough, in a bowl, add urad dal flour, rice flour, salt as per taste, butter and mix it well. Add water and prepare a dough.
- Add the batter in the mould and deep fry the sticks until it turns golden brown.
- For the dip, finely chop the jalapenos, gherkins. In a bowl, add mayonnaise, tomato ketchup, chopped jalapenos and gherkins and mix well.
- Add the lentil sticks in a bowl and toss it and serve with the dip.
Explore our Popular Stories.