Lemongrass coconut Indian dessert By Rinku Shah
Lemongrass coconut Indian dessert
Healthy and nutritious lemongrass rabri with coconut and paneer balls on topRead More
- 2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup lemon grass
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup Panneer
- 1/2 cup milk powder
- 2 tsp sugar
- Pistachios and elaichi for garnishing
- Take the milk with lemon grass In a kadai and boil till half.
- Seive the milk and boil by adding milk powdeBlend the fresh coconut and half the paneer in a mixture .add to it.
- Keep stirring till it leavea the sides of the pan after adding sugar.
- Take other half of Panneer and add little sugar and blend in a mixture make small ballGarnish the lemongrass coconut Indian dessert with Panneer balls and pistachios and elaichi and VarakServe it chill .