Lemon Tart By Pallavi Nigam Sahay
Chef Pallavi Nigam Sahay shares a fantastic recipe for a Lemon Tart. Her tarts are crumbly and crispy and are filled with creamy, dreamy and tangy lemon filling. This lemony flavoured tart is delectable.Read More
- For Lemon Tart
- 1 cup refined wheat flour
- 100 gm butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp water
- kidney beans custard
- In a bowl, add refined wheat flour, butter and mix it using hands.
- Add sugar and mix.
- Add egg and mix.
- Add water and let the dough rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- On a cling film, roll out the dough and add it on the tart.
- Let it rest in the fridge for 5 minutes.
- Prick the dough using a fork.
- Cover the dough with parchment paper, add kidney beans and bake it in the oven at 180'C for 10 minutes.
- For the custard, add eggs in a bowl.
- Add the caster sugar and blend it.
- Add lemon zest, lemon juice, cream and mix it.
- Cool down the pastry for 60 minutes.
- Once the pastry is cooled down, add it in the tin again.
- Add lemon custard and bake it in the preheated oven at 180'C for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Garnish with strawberries and blueberries.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.