Recipe of lemon posset with a tangy twist of red currants.Read More
- 300 ml fresh cream
- 75 gm caster sugar
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- red currant n thyme syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup water
- ½ tsp thyme leaves
- ½ cup red currant (fresh)
- 5 to 6 anzac biscuits
- garnish with thyme eaves
- In a pot take fresh cream and caster sugar.
- Boil it for 3 mins, switch off the gas and add lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Remove any foam from top if there or strain the mixture, pour cream mixture in desired glasses and refrigerate once cooled down.
- To make red current syrup: In a pot add caster sugar, lemon juice, water, thyme and red currant. Cook it well.
- Pour red currant syrup over the set lemon posse.
- Crush anzac cookies in a pestle and mortar and sprinkle on top for the crunch.
- Lemon posse with Anzac cookies is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.