Lemon Hummus & Vegetable Sandwich By LF Team
Lemon Hummus & Vegetable Sandwich
Hummus is a popular dip and spread from the rich Middle Eastern cuisine. Give a tangy twist to this hummus by adding lemon to it and make yummy vegetable sandwiches using this spread.Read More
- 1 cup hummus sauce
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 4 slices of bread
- 1/2 cup sprouts
- 5-6 sliced onion
- 5-6 sliced cucumber
- 5-6 sliced tomatoes
- 5-6 lettuce leaves
- 1cup grated carrots
- salt as required
- In a bowl, take hummus and add lemon juice and black pepper.
- Fold it well.
- Take a slice of bread and cut the sides.
- Smear lemon hummus on bread.
- Put some sprouts, onion rings, tomato slices, cucumber slices and lettuce.
- Place the other slice of bread on the stuffings.
- Vegetable sandwich with lemon hummus is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.