Lemon Ginger Mint Chuski By Shazia Khan
Lemon Ginger Mint Chuski
There are days when you are confused about what to eat and yet want to refresh your palette. Chef Shazia Khan shares an ice candy recipe loaded with the refreshing flavours of lemon and ginger. This recipe is perfect for the hot summer days.Read More
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Sugar
- 25 Mint Leaves
- 2 pcs Ginger
- ¼ cup Water
- 4 Lemons
- ¼ tsp Black Salt
- ½ tsp Chaat Masala
- Mint leaves for garnish
- In a pot, heat 3/4 cup water with sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- In a grinding jar, add mint leaves with 1/4 cup water and ginger, blend this mixture.
- Collect the juice by straining.
- Once the syrup cools, squeeze in the lemon juice.
- Add ginger and mint juice, mix well.
- Add black salt and chat masala.
- Pour into popsicle moulds and freeze until completely frozen.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.