Lemon Drizzle Cake By Pallavi Nigam Sahay
Lemon Drizzle Cake
Ever tried and liked a cake without frosting or icing? This Lemon Drizzle Cake is a simple but the most amazing cake you will ever have. Chef Pallavi Nigam Sahay’s freshly baked lemon drizzle cake is a lovely combination of sweet and sour flavours and is soft, moist and infinitely scrumptious.Read More
- 1 cup butter
- 300 gm of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 1/2 cup refined flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 150 gm of icing sugar
- 2 - 3 tbsp of lemon juice
- mint leaves for garnish
- In a bowl, add butter, sugar and beat it. Add eggs and mix it. Add fresh cream, refined flour, baking powder and mix it again.
- Add lemon zest and mix.
- Add the batter in the cake tin and bake it in the preheated oven at 170'C for 30 - 40 minutes.
- Unmould the cake and let it cool down.
- For preparing lemon drizzle, add the icing sugar in a bowl. Add lemon juice and mix it.
- Pour the lemon drizzle on the cake and garnish with mint leaves.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.