Lemon and Coconut Cake By Gayatri Rajgopal
Lemon and Coconut Cake
Tangy and eggless cakeRead More
- 1 cup refined flour
- 1& 3/4 teaspoons baking powder & soda bicarbonate
- 5 tablespoon sugar
- 20grams butter
- 1/2 tin(200 gramcondensed milk
- 1cup milk
- 1teaspoon lemon oil
- Few grated lemon
- Few drops of lemon juice
- 3/4 cup desiccated coconut(roast the coconut till a little brown)
- Food colour (yellow)
- Preheat oven at 180 degree & grease the tin with butter & dust some flour .
- Sift the flour with baking powder and soda bicarbonate in a separate bowl .
- In another bowl Beat butter & sugar together .
- Then add condensed milk & beat well.
- Add the milk .
- Keep adding the flour little by little & add the food colour, desiccated coconut ,lemon oil,lemon peel & lemon juice accordingly .
- Mix well & add extra sugar or lemon juice as per needed .
- Bake at 160 degree for 30-35 mins till the cake is baked well.
- Allow the cake to cool completely .