Bathua is a winter ingredient and is used in several ways in North India. Chef Pankaj Bhadouria uses the Bathua leaves to make a tikki that is high in its nutritional value and tastes divine. Lehsuni Bathua Tikki is a perfect snack option.Read More
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp dry mango powder
- 1/2 cup porridge
- 1/2 cup boiled potatoes
- 1/2 cup grated cottage cheese
- pink salt as per taste
- 1/2 cup chopped bathua
- In a heated pan, add olive oil, chopped garlic and roast it until it turns brown. Add red chilli powder, coriander powder and mix it well. Add dry mango powder and mix it well.
- In a bowl, add porridge, mashed, boiled potatoes, grated cottage cheese, garlic mixture, pink salt as per taste. Add blanched, chopped bathua and mix it well.
- In another heated pan, add olive oil. Prepare the tikki of the dough. Fry the tikki from both the sides until it turns brown.
- Serve the Tikki with mint and coriander chutney.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.