Legume Leaf Stew By Gautam Mehrishi
Legume Leaf Stew
Peanut Butter lovers especially will be delighted as this Legume Leaf Stew is cooked using peanut butter. Not only is its healthy because of the vegetables it contains but the inclusion of peanut butter gives it a distinctive taste.Read More
- 5 - 6 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp black peppercorns
- 1 onion
- salt to taste
- 1 boiled sweet potato
- 1 red carrot
- 8 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp cloves
- 4 tbsp roasted peanuts
- 1 inch ginger
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- ¼ cup vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp paprika powder
- ½ tsp nutmeg - cinnamon powder
- 10 baby spinach leaves
- peanut butter
- micro greens
- Procedure to make Legume leaf stew: In a heated pan add oil, black peppercorns, sliced onions and salt.
- Add slices of boiled sweet potato, chopped carrots, garlic cloves and cloves.
- Add roasted peanuts, chopped ginger and mix it.
- In a bowl add peanut butter, vegetable stock, honey and mix it.
- To the vegetables add vegetable stock and mix it.
- To the peanut butter mixture add paprika powder, nutmeg - cinnamon powder and add this mixture to the vegetables and mix it.
- Add baby spinach leaves and let it cook.
- For garnish add peanut butter, paprika powder, cooked rice, micro greens and Legume leaf stew is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.