Leftover Rice Pops
This recipe is waste of best and easy. This balls keep good for 4 to 5 days if stored in refrigerator.Read More
- 2 cups leftover cooked rice
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup frozen/fresh green peas
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp salt/as per taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 pinch hing
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 10-12 curry leaves
- 3 no silted green chilli
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tsp chat masala
- Add left over rice in the mixer jar and add 2 tbsp of water and grind them in a paste.
- Transfer in a bowl and add rice flour little by little.
- Add salt, green peas and mix well. And make semi soft dough.
- Grease your hand and pinch lemon size ball. Prepare crack free balls.
- Heat 3 cups of water in a pan and boil. Add rice pops in water.
- Boil on high flame they float close lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the flame whey float. Transfer in a plate. Let it cool completely.
- Tempering:- heat oil in a small pan add hing and mustard seeds.
- When they splutter add curry leaves, green chillies and on low flame.
- Add rice pops and mix well. Gas off flame.
- Add lemon juice and toss well. Add chilli flakes, chaat masala and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with chutney.