Leftover Khichdi Croquettes By Ankita Gupta
Leftover Khichdi Croquettes
Khichdi, is not something everyone loves, and when we have a lot a lot of it leftover, we wonder what to do. So, here’s my take on Leftover Khichdi which is turned into a cheesy & yummy Croquette. #zerowastekitchenRead More
- 2 cups Leftover Khichdi
- 1 onion (finely choppe
- 1 tomato (finely chopped)
- 1 green chilly (finely choppe
- 1/4th cup Coriander Stems and Leaves (finely choppe
- Cheese (cut into small cube
- Oil (for deep fryin
- If the khichdi is bland, add some tadka to it with garlic and chillies & spices of your choice.
- Roast Papad and crumb them. (Just like a bread crumb.
- Mix all the vegetables with Khichdi and form a dough.
- Heat oil, for deep frying.
- Make small balls of the dough, stuff a cheese cube in between.
- Roll them over the papad crumbs, be generous to this step.
- Deep fry them.
- Serve hot with an achari mayo or any yogurt dip of your preference.