Leek Spinach Corn Rice By sushma Dabbiru
Leek Spinach Corn Rice
Can use the leftover rice to make this healthy dish with minimal ingredents maximum flavourRead More
- Leek 1/Onion ,spinach 1 bunch/frozen,corn hand full,tomato 1 medium,chilli powder 1/2 tsp ,2 each Cloves Cardamom Cinnamon 1green chilli ,cooked rice 1 cup,garlic 2 pods salt
- In a pan heat ghee/oil.
- Add zeera,garlic, cloves,Cardamom, cinnamon.
- Add in leek fry ,then spinach,corn fry for sometime add tomotoes ,chilli powder green chilli (cut into small pieceadd salt .
- Add in boiled rice and mix thoroughly.Adjust seasonings at this stage.
- This can be served with any raita.