If you are looking for a simple but unique dessert for your dinner party, then this Peruvian dessert Leche Asada is for you. Chef Ranveer Brar’s recipe of Leche Asada is super quick and easy. This baked custard-like dessert is creamy and yummy.Read More
- 2 eggs
- 50 gm sugar
- 250 gm whole milk
- few drops vanilla extract
- 2 tsp chopped almonds
- 2 tsp chopped cashewnuts
- 2 tsp chopped pistachios
- In a bowl, add eggs, sugar and whisk it.
- Add vanilla extract and whisk again.
- Add milk, assorted nuts and mix it.
- Add the batter in a ramekin. Add the ramekin in a baking tray and fill the tray with water.
- Bake it in the oven at 170'C for 60 minutes.
- Garnish with cake crouton, fruits and chikki.
Explore our Popular Stories.