Lebanese Panini By Shipra Khanna
How about treating your family with some yummy Lebanese Panini? This fantastic sandwich can be your perfect companion at the breakfast table or can be just ideal for brunch as well. Grab some buns and surprise your family with a yummy treat.Read More
- 1 cup bulgar wheat
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- Mint leaves and Parsley leaves
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 panini
- 1 green onion
- 1 iceberg lettuce
- Soak bulgar wheat in a bowl. In a bowl, add chopped cherry tomatoes, cucumber, mint leaves, parsley leaves. Add salt as per taste, lemon juice and mix it.
- In a heated pan, add walnut and dry roast it. Crush the walnuts.
- In a grilling pan, add olive oil and. Cut the panini into two and grill it on the pan.
- Add the walnut in the salad and mix it. Strain the soaked bulgar wheat in a bowl. Add the finely chopped green onion in the salad. Add the bulgar wheat in the salad and mix.
- Add lettuce leaves to the panini. Add the salad. Apply sour cream to the other slice of panini and cover it on the salad.
- Cut the panini into halves. Serve with the salad and garnish with extra virgin olive oil.
Explore our Popular Stories.