Fancied making doughnuts but simply don't know how to. Chef Gautam shows you how to make Lazy Doughnuts drizzling with chocolate sauce and topped with sesame seeds for all the chocolate lovers.Read More
- 1½ cup self-rising flour
- 3 tbsp activated yeast
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp condensed milk
- oil for frying
- ½ cup warm water
- chocolate sauce
- toasted sesame seeds
- In a bowl add refined flour, activated yeast, sugar, salt and sesame seeds.
- Add condensed milk and mix it well.
- In a pan add oil and let it heat.
- To the bowl add warm water and prepare a dough.
- Add flour to the dough, roll out the dough and cut them into small circular shapes.
- Deep fry the dough in the heated oil until it turns golden brown.
- Place the Donuts on a plate.
- To garnish add chocolate sauce, fondants, toasted sesame seeds and lazy Donuts are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.