Lauki ki Lauj By Ajay Chopra
Lauki ki Lauj
This mithai is made using none other than raw bottle gourd. Other ingredients used to make it includes milk, rabri or white kalakand and green cardamom powder. Sit back and enjoy the mouthwatering recipe of Lauki ki Lauj.Read More
- 1 bottle gourd
- 4 tbsp ghee
- 750 ml full fat milk
- 100 gm kalakand
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp green cardamom powder
- Procedure to make Lauki ki Lauj: Peel off the skin of bottle gourd.
- Grate the bottle gourd.
- In a heated pan add ghee, add grated bottle gourd and let it cook until it turns brownish.
- Add milk and let it cook until it is soaked and cover the pan with a lid.
- Add crumbled kalakand mix it well and let it cook again.
- Add sugar, cardamom powder, fragrant pandanus water and let it cook.
- For plating scoop the lauki ki lauj with a scooper on a plate.
- Garnish it with silver warq, crushed pistachios and Lauki ki Lauj is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.