Lauki Chana Dal By LF Team
Lauki Chana Dal
Give a flavourful twist to Lauki with this Lauki Chana Dal recipe. This dish is a healthy and tasty main course option for lunch or dinner. Read here for interesting main course recipes.Read More
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds, asafoetida
- 2 dried red chillies
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 cup chana dal, soaked
- 1 cup lauki
- 1 tsp lemon juice, Salt, coriander leaves
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add cumin seeds, asafoetida, dried red chillies, grated ginger, turmeric powder and red chilli powder.
- Saut� it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then, add soaked chana dal, chopped lauki, salt and water.
- Mix and cook it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and chopped coriander leaves.
Explore our Popular Stories.