Lauke Ke Lachhe By Ajay Chopra
Lauke Ke Lachhe
Pumpkin noodles cooked in sugar syrup and served with cardamom powder and rose petals.Read More
- 1 Bottle Gaurd
- 1 cup Sugar
- ½ cup Water
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp Green cardamom powder
- Few Drops Srewpine water
- Green cardamom
- Peel skin of gaurd, peel the body in thinn long strip.
- In a pan boil sugar in water, add lemon juice to clean the liquid, soak gaurd strips in sugar syrup for 1 minute, take them out in a bowl and heat the sugar syrup in a pan till it crystalizes and becomes dry.
- Take it out in a plate, crush the sugar crystals, to gaurd strips add green cardamom powder, srewpine water and mix.
- Spread them ina plate and let them dry.
- Mix them with crushed sugar crystals.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.