LASAGNA SOUP By Seema Shingvi
- 1cup small chopped onion
- capsicum beans
- corn babycorn
- 1 tbsp soaked red lentils
- 2tomato puree
- 1tsp grated garlic
- 1tsp mixed herbs
- 2tsp red chilly sauce
- half tsp black pepper powder,
- few basil leaves
- salt to taste
- 2tsp olive oil
- In oil saute garlic and all the veggies.
- Then add lentils and fry for somtime.
- Add tomato puree and add 3cups of water.
- Cover it with lid and cook till the lentils are cooked.
- Add the sauces,mixed herbs salt and black pepper powder.
- Add the lasagna and cover it with lid.
- When the lasagna are cooked add basils and garnish with coriander.
- Serve hot.