Lapsi Bars By Ranveer Brar
Sweet bars made of cracked wheat or dalia and garnished with blueberries and pistachios.Read More
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 2½ cups lapsi
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup nuts
- 1 tbsp dry blueberries
- In a pan, heat 2 tbsp ghee and add 2½ cups lapsi and sauté well.
- Add 2 tbsp chopped raisins, water required to cook the lapsi, ½ cup sugar and stir well.
- Add 1 tsp ghee and mix well. Line a tin with cling wrap and pour the lapsi mixture into it.
- Spread the mixture evenly and sprinkle ½ cup chopped nuts, 1 tbsp dried and chopped blueberries on it.
- Cover the tin with another cling wrap and refrigerate it for 2 hours.
- Remove the lapsi slab from the tin and cut it into bars. Lapsi bars are ready.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.