Lapsi By Kavita Purohit
It is specially made in Bikaner Rajasthan during Holi n Diwali, loaded with dryfruits n kesar. I bet you all have never eaten this type of lapsi.Read More
- 1 cup of Lapsi, mix half cup pistachios, almonds, raisins and chop it, 10 to 15 kesar strands, 1/2 cup of ghee, 3/4cup of sugar, 2 to 3 pinch of cardamom Powder, 1/4 spoon fennel seeds, 2 cups of water, 2 pieces of clove ,2 spoons of warm milk, pinch of orange food colour
- Heat Ghee in a pan, add clove, put lapsi , properly saute it until it turns golden brown .
- Take warm milk add kesar strands, food colour n keep aside.
- Now add half of chopped dryfruits to roasted lapsi n add fennel seeds.
- Add soaked kesar n food colour and water to it.
- Continuously stir it until its cooked property.
- Now add sugar, cardamon powder.
- Now garnish it with remaining chopped dryfruits.and serve.