Laping By Ranveer Brar
Laping is a popular Tibetan street food. Made with very few ingredients, this dish has a classic flavour of chilli oil. Chef Ranveer Brar shares the easy-peasy, yummy recipe.Read More
- 500 gm all purpose flour
- chilli oil
- Mix all purpose flour, salt and water in a bowl and knead well to form a dough.
- Add water to the dough and slowly knead it. Separate the dough and the liquid.
- Apply oil on a plate and spread the dough on it. Steam the dough in a steamer. Once steamed cut the dough into pieces.
- Transfer the flour liquid to another bowl and set aside for 4 to 5 hours.
- Seperate the water from the flour mixture. Spread the flour mixture on a greased plate like a pancake and steam.
- Apply chilli oil on the pancake and place the pieces on it and roll.
- Cut the laping into pieces and serve with a drizzle of chilli .
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.