You've had bread infused with cinnamon, jam, meats and varied other ingredients. Now try making Lentil Bread infused with ground urad dal paste. It can be served with hot tea.Read More
- 200 gm soaked and ground urad dal paste
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp flax seeds
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 60 gm tapioca powder
- 1-2 tbsp butter
- In a bowl add soaked and ground urad dal.
- Add salt, black peppercorn powder, flax seeds, lemon juice, baking powder, tapioca powder and mix it well.
- On a loaf tray spray butter, add the batter and bake it in a preheated oven at 200' C for 30 - 35 minutes.
- Once baked Lentil bread is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.