Lantil Bread By Maria Goretti
You've had bread infused with cinnamon, jam, meats and varied other ingredients. Now try making Lentil Bread infused with ground urad dal paste. It can be served with hot tea.Read More
- 200 gm soaked and ground urad dal paste
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp flax seeds
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 60 gm tapioca powder
- 1-2 tbsp butter
- In a bowl add soaked and ground urad dal.
- Add salt, black peppercorn powder, flax seeds, lemon juice, baking powder, tapioca powder and mix it well.
- On a loaf tray spray butter, add the batter and bake it in a preheated oven at 200' C for 30 - 35 minutes.
- Once baked Lentil bread is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.