Lamb Chops make for a great dinner. Chef Ranveer Brar presents a recipe for Lamb Chops, a popular dish in New Zealand made from the famous New Zealand lamb. This lamb rack is juicy and is bursting with herby flavours.Read More
- 8 lamb racks
- as per taste sea salt
- as per taste crushed black pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 sprigs rosemary (fresh)
- 2 sprigs thyme (fresh)
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 big egg plant
- 2 slices jalapeno pepper
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- Sprinkle sea salt on the lamb rack. Add oil, crushed black pepper.
- In a pan, add oil and cook the lamb rack.
- Add rosemary sprigs, thyme.
- Chop the vegetables. Drizzle sea salt and crushed black pepper over it.
- Add olive oil in a pan. Add the vegetables, garlic cloves, watermelon and let it grill.
- Bake the lamb rack in the oven at 170'C for 10 - 12 minutes.
- Chop the grilled watermelon and add it in a bowl.
- Add sliced jalapenos, sea salt as per taste, chilli powder, thyme and mix it well.
- Add the grilled vegetables on a plate. Add lamb chops, watermelon salsa, marinated avocado and crumble feta cheese over it.
Explore our Popular Stories.